This feature hasn't been added to R2DR yet, however, it may in the future
Ohm my, watt happened? How did we get this weapon? It's quite shocking. Are we cops now?
|The taser is for survivors to use as a weapon in an emergency. It stuns the zombies for a short period of time.|
|Type of Item||Weapon|
Sorry for the horrible puns in my quote, I just had to do it. Anyway, the taser is a great alternative for the Rambo or the Bat. Although I wouldn't recommend running up to a tank and then tasing them.. we have a baseball for that. There isn't much to say about this weapon, it acts just like a normal taser would in real life. It tases zombies so you can run away or kill them.
A taser, or a Conducted Electrical Weapon (CEW), is an electroshock weapon sold by Taser International. It fires two small dart-like electrodes, which stay connected to the main unit by conductor wires, to deliver electrical current to disrupt voluntary control of muscles, which can cause "neuromuscular incapacitation". This prevents the target from doing anything other than violently spasming on the ground.
- The taser deals no damage and you should only use it when you're getting chased.
- The taser can tase a smoker while grabbing you with its tongue. If you tase its tongue, they won't be able to use it anymore.
- The taser works in FFA.
- The taser is technically a melee weapon.
- However, it deals no damage.
- If it is classed as a melee, it would be the 1st melee to deal no damage.