Can't kill them with an elemental or tank? This is the best infected to get vengeance with, just remember that 1 bullet will obliterate you to paste.
|The Smoker is one of the Special Infected. All Smokers appears to have a Unique Head.|
|Health||100 HP + Vests (10% chance)|
ControlsGrab: 1 DMG per second. Consumes no Energy for now.
Scratch: 20 DMG
Smokers, with beautiful teeth, are cigarette-eaters. Okay, that's a lie, but they can grab someone with their mutated tongue from a far distance, unarming the victim and leading him slowly towards the Smoker. A Smoker can be extremely dangerous if the Survivor is alone, which means if he gets you, and no one is around to kill the Smoker for you (unless you have Rambo Knife), you're bound to die. They do extremely low damage every split second to the survivor they are grabbing, but for surprise, they deal double the same damage as a common Zombie does when they touch Survivors. Fast yet weak, the Smoker is a dangerous specie for lone Survivors. The Smoker is considered the Disarmer class in the game!
Disadvantages and Advantages
- Moves very slowly when grabbing.
- The tongue can be broken.
- Long range grabs.
- Disarms the victim.
- Fast walking speed.
- Double damage scratch.
- Grabbing consumes no energy, but it may in the future.
- The Smoker's tongue can be cut off with Rambo Knife, so try to avoid users with this weapon.
- The Smoker cannot stop a survivor from shooting an automatic weapon if they are grabbed while still shooting.
- The Smoker's tongue can be damaged.
- You can still buy a Turret from the Live Store. This is the best way to escape if you don't have the Rambo Knife.
- The Chainsaw and Katana could also be an alternative to the Rambo Knife when caught by the Smoker.
- Thought the chainsaw can not kill the smoker when caught in the smokers tongue.
- The Smoker tongue seems to be broken when colliding with anything
- The Smoker releases green smoke when killed.
- The Smoker was widely used and rage-inducing until the introduction of the Rambo Knife.
- One of the reasons could include the tounge dragging survivors very fast. This would lead to them falling off the map into the water as the got "flung"
- This was especially dangerous on maps that had no barriers with one of the mainly affected ones being Campfire Chaos
- The Edgar is the more rare version of the Smoker in R2D 2014 (8% Chance). It had superior stats to the regular Smoker.
- The Smoker is a carbon copy of the Smoker from Left 4 Dead.