Free For All [FFA] mode allows survivors to kill each other. Each player will spawn at a random place around the map, with 200 HP. If your vest gives health, it will add it on from 100 HP, leading to some players with less than 200 HP. Some weapons are banned from this mode, like the RPG-7. Only the best of the best make it out alive.
- Don't bring health giving vests as they'll give you less health unless they give more than 200 HP.
- Beware of explosives.
- Automatic guns are recommended as they deal lots damage in a short amount of time.
- Originally, you would get double the health of your vest meaning, some would get 500 HP (R2D 2014).
- PlaceRebuilder and Jopede have the power to vote FFA for all maps in R2D 2014.
- A round of FFA DeadPlaza will be a game of the removed gamemode The Mad Murderer .
- When FFA was added to the game it could be voted for mutiple times. R2D (2014)