You'll be set to burning! Oh wait, you'll also be set to freezing.
|The Elemental is one of the Special Infected. It can transform into a fire-form or an ice-form. He can be purchased for 145$ and the Kill Reward is 30$|
ControlsFire/Ice Spit: Spits fire or ice. Players will receive fire damage or be frozen. Consumes 30 energy.
Fire/Ice Drop: Drops a ring of fire or ice. Players will receive fire damage or be frozen. Consumes 70 energy.
Transform: Transforms between the two forms. Consumes 70 energy.
The Elemental is a beast that has two different forms: one being an ice-form, and the other being a fire-form. While in ice-form, your primary ability is to freeze players for a long time, hence making players very vulnerable to zombies, such as the Hunter, Cavebat, and Tank. Ice-form elementals can also be used to effectively to fling players off the map by doing an ice drop. While in fire-form, your primary ability is to deal damage, although not being able to freeze players, you can deal a heck load of damage to unsuspecting survivors by using the fire spit at them, and better yet, with a well placed fire drop, you can get a few kills, that's if the survivors aren't wearing fireproof vests. You can also do devastating combos by freezing a player, then transforming into fire-form to constantly burn the frozen player until death. Overall, this zombie is a beast, do not mess around with one...
Disadvantages and Advantages
- Difficult to hit survivors with abilities.
- Light reveals where you are if you are around a corner or nearby.
- When in ice-form, you can't deal damage to survivors.
- When in fire-form, you are useless against fireproof vests.
- When in ice-form, you are useless against iceproof vests.
- The stamina consumption is very high and regens slowly so constant spamming is not possible.
- When in ice-form, you can freeze survivors for a long time, making them vulnerable to nearby zombies.
- When in fire-form, you can deal a lot of damage that continues burning survivors.
- Near transparent body and bright light makes you harder to see if moving around.
- With a well placed fire drop and you can camp around it and spam another firedrop.
- Ice drop can fling survivors.
- Long range spits.
- Freezing a player in ice-form, and then transforming into fire-form to burn the player is a good combo.
- You can heal health from natural fires and weapons such as the Flamethrower.