In America, You shoot gun. In Soviet Russia, gun shoot you.
|AK-47 is a full automatic rifle packed with devestating power.|
|Type of Weapon||Primary Firearm|
|Ammo / Round||28/2 (84 Total)|
|Implemented||25K Update (Alpha v0.0.4)|
The AK-47, also nicknamed the 'AK' is a fully automatic assault rifle in R2DR that packs devastating power. The name stands for Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947, but is named AK-47 for short. It delivers a deadly 7.62x39mm cartridge and a decent a rate of fire. With this gun zombies wish they never existed. Prepare to blow undead brains into pieces with this Russian assault rifle! Unlocks at rank 12.
The AK-47 is a selective-fire, gas-operated 7.62×39mm assault rifle, first developed in the Soviet Union by Mikhail Kalashnikov. It is officially known in the Soviet documentation as Avtomat Kalashnikova.
- This has good accuracy so it works in both close, medium, and long range combat.
- The AK-47, used with the Rambo Knife, make a great combination.
- This depletes ammo pretty quickly if used carelessly.
- Any zombie will get easily shredded from this gun. Don't be afraid to fire away at your most potentially feared zombie types.
- The AK-47 is the second pre-released item in R2D (2014).
- This and the Thompson are nearly similar and many people argue which is better.
- It is outclassed by the Thompson by clip size, accuracy, range, firerate, and cost.
- The AK-47 was deemed useless when the Famas F1 was released in the original R2D.
- Despite being more expensive then the Thompson, the AK-47 in real life is pretty cheap to manufacture.
- Reformed twice in R2DA as the Kalashnikova, then the AK-47.
- While this has been officially added at v0.0.4, it has been seen with moderator+, before this update, for testing purposes.
- The AK-47 actually carries 30 rounds in real life, but has 28 in R2DR.
- It is also the most common firearm in the world, with approximately 100 million out of the estimated 500 million in the world being a Kalashnikov.